This position is a work from home opportunity, but candidates must be within 300 miles of Rochester, NY. Relocation is available.
Our client, a trusted ingredients processor and distributor, is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team. This role will call directly on food manufacturers and support their commitment to high quality, and sustainable products.
Working with our client will allow you to be part of an entrepreneurial organization that is selling to a variety of food processors. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small team, no red tape, great product, and great compensation. Opportunity for team leadership also available to the right candidate. To be part of this successful, passionate company in a growing market, you will need:
- 5+ years of sales experience in B2B sales environment calling on food companies; commodity ingredient sales is a must.
- Demonstrated success in developing and closing direct sales to new accounts.
- Prepare and present effective proposals for new customers.
- Understanding long sales cycles and working with customers to replace existing products.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Role will be remote, with travel throughout the NE expected
- Must be willing to travel no less than 40%.
Competitive salary and bonus. If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this unique and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to Lynn Ducharme at email@example.com or call 763-392-3981.