We are recruiting for a detail-oriented, innovative, results-oriented, and driven Director of Accounting. In this role, you will manage a team of across AR/AP, Payroll, and Cost Accounting, and collaborate with senior leadership in a privately held food manufacturing organization. You will work within a dynamic team providing recommendations and solutions directly to Senior Leadership to support revenue optimization.
This organization offers a friendly work environment and people that like who they work for and what they do! High visibility role that offers excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and develop a trusting relationship with cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership and management acumen.
- Experience digging deep into the financials to find areas of improvement within financial systems & processes.
- Deep knowledge of cost accounting.
- Must have strong knowledge of P&L / financial statements.
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint and leading Ad Hoc projects.
- Minimum of 5 years working in Manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Finance, Management preferred.
This person will serve as a critical member to the growing Finance team to elevate ongoing operations from a financial perspective, deliver strategic thought partnership to the company’s most senior leaders.
If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Lynn Ducharme at [email protected]