We are looking for a director of food processing at a fast-growing manufacturer of fresh, prepared foods in the Boston, MA area. With foods that are in growing market demand, both in retail and food service, our client is experiencing tremendous growth and needs to add talented leadership to their operations team. This company has a collaborative group of high integrity decision makers!
Hard work, fast-paced, innovative, and highly collaborative environment! This is a senior leadership role, reporting directly to the company president. If you think this might be an opportunity for you, please review below and see if this fits your background and what you’re looking for in your next role.
Strengths should include:
- Ability to provide strong leadership and guidance to the entire manufacturing team, at all levels.
- Ability to develop, implement, and maintain processes and systems that result in improved efficiencies and operational excellence.
- Must have knowledge of HACCP / Food Safety Plans, sanitation, plant auditing, FDA, SQF (preferred) or BRC, and USDA.
- Multi-site experience preferred.
- Excellent communications, project management and leadership skills.
- Highly collaborative, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree.
- 15+ years of related manufacturing experience.
If you are interested, please contact Lynn Ducharme at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-392-3981.