Are you a high-integrity operations leader who thrives on continually improving your organization and is committed to developing solid, long-term business relationships? Our client, a fast-growing, compassionate food manufacturer and retailer, is searching for a Director of Operations reporting directly to the CEO to foster an environment of trust and open communication and create operational efficiencies across multiple locations.
This person will be responsible for enhancing the culture for the operations, assuring that all safety, quality, and production objectives are met. We are looking for a collaborative leader that will engage their team, incorporate continuous improvement protocols and establish best practices company-wide.
The ideal person will have:
- 7+ years experience in manufacturing and operations.
- A proven record of leading operational teams and achieving strategic goals.
- Passion for and experience in implementing new processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of SQF, OSHA, USDA, FDA and state regulations.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and building highly engaged teams.
- Collaborative, but decisive; able to drive change and bring cross-functional groups together.
- P&L management experience.
- Must be able to manage in both a union and non-union environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to travel to multiple locations.
To be considered for this highly rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume to [email protected]