Are you an operations leader who thrives on continually improving your organization and is committed to developing solid, long-term business relationships? Our client, a well-established natural food manufacturer, is searching for a Director of Operations to provide oversight and create operational efficiencies across multiple locations. This is a newly created role that will report directly to the SVP.
This person will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations for multiple natural food processing plants. Looking for a collaborative leader that will engage their team, incorporate continuous improvement protocols and establish best practices company-wide.
Keys to success in this role:
- 7+ years progressive experience in food production.
- Passion for and experience in implementing new processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of SQF, Lean and OSHA.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and building highly engaged teams.
- Collaborative, but decisive; able to drive change and bring cross-functional groups together.
- Can operate comfortably in a “family-feel” type of environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, master’s a plus.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. Great growth potential! If you would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please submit resume to Melissa Kern firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-428-3888.