Are you an operations leader who thrives on continually improving your organization and is committed to developing solid, long-term business relationships? Our client, a well-established natural food manufacturer, is searching for a Director of Operations to provide oversight and create operational efficiencies across multiple locations. This is a newly created role that will report directly to the SVP.
This person will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations for multiple natural food processing plants. Looking for a collaborative leader that will engage their team, incorporate continuous improvement protocols and establish best practices company-wide.
Keys to success in this role:
- 7+ years progressive experience in food production.
- Passion for and experience in implementing new processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of SQF, Lean and OSHA.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and building highly engaged teams.
- Collaborative, but decisive; able to drive change and bring cross-functional groups together.
- Can operate comfortably in a “family-feel” type of environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, master’s a plus.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. Great growth potential! If you would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please submit resume to Melissa Kern [email protected] or call 763-428-3888.