Our client, a privately held, highly successful seafood manufacturer, is looking for a strong operations leader to oversee their multi-facility productions. If you are looking for an opportunity to lead and manage the operations management function of a family-owned, growing organization, this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Reporting directly to the Vice President, the ideal person will be a hands-on leader, being active on the production floor and provide direction to the leadership team. Responsible for long-term operations strategy, building processes and capabilities, operational improvements, and team development. Great opportunity for someone looking to make an immediate impact with a company that will value and appreciate your contributions!
Some qualifications include:
- 5+ years food manufacturing plant operations leadership experience in a seafood or protein environment.
- Proven experience driving strategic change and continuous improvement within an organization; experience implementing new processes, reducing costs, creating efficiencies and system improvements.
- Experience developing and managing KPI’s.
- Understanding of FDA / USDA environment.
- Hands-on, high-energy problem solver with a high sense of urgency and a focus on execution.
- Strong leadership, coaching and team-building skills and strong desire to be visible and involved on the floor.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation. If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Melissa Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org