Our client, an established fulfillment organization, is looking for a Food Safety / Quality Control Manager to join their team. They are in the process of growing and expanding their capabilities. Exceptional opportunity for an independent, self-starter to implement new processes and lay the foundation for growth!
We are looking for a collaborative food safety / quality professional to build relationships with vendors, create new processes and lead quality. This is a chance to build your skills across Quality / Food Safety, working collaboratively with a well-known food manufacturer!
This person will report directly to the President and has tremendous room for growth! Let me know if you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of Food Safety / Quality experience.
- USFDA food-grade fulfillment experience a plus.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills; ability to think creatively & proactively.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills to support site objectives.
- Highly collaborative, “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude.
- Minimum of B.S. degree.
Excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package. To be considered, please submit your resume to Lynn Ducharme at email@example.com or call (763) 392-3981.