Our client, an established fulfillment organization, is looking for a Food Safety / Supply Chain Manager to join their team. They are in the process of growing and expanding their capabilities. Exceptional opportunity for an independent, self-starter to implement new processes and lay the foundation for growth!
We are looking for a collaborative quality / food safety / supply chain professional to build relationships with vendors, create efficiencies and lead operations. This person will report directly to the President, be responsible for 2 locations and lead a team. This is a chance to build your skills across Quality / Food Safety, Supply Chain and E-commerce!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of direct-to-consumer supply chain management experience. E-commerce order fulfillment experience a plus.
- Demonstrated results using Lean, Six Sigma or similar quality practices.
- USFDA food grade fulfillment experience.
- This position requires strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills to support site objectives.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package. To be considered, please submit your resume to Melissa Kern at [email protected].