We are looking for a Head of Food Quality Assurance for a fast-growing prepared foods manufacturer in the Boston, MA area. With foods that are high in market demand, they are experiencing tremendous growth and need to add talent to their Quality team. This company has a collaborative group of high integrity decision makers! Hard work, fast pace, innovative, and highly collaborative environment!
This is a high visibility role that will work alongside the senior leadership team. If you think this might be an opportunity for you, please review below and see if this fits your background and what you’re looking for in your next role.
Strengths should include:
- 7+ years of experience in progressively more responsible Food Safety and Quality Assurance roles.
- A history of success with leading a food manufacturing FSQA team including; QA/QC team leadership and development, oversight from supplier qualification from production through distribution, execution of strong document control systems, and working closely with plant operations.
- Must have extensive knowledge of HACCP / Food Safety Plans, plant auditing, quality systems, FDA, SQF (preferred) or BRC, and USDA.
- Excellent communications, project management and leadership skills.
- Highly collaborative, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in Food Science, Microbiology or related scientific field.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred.
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Lynn Ducharme at (763) 392-3981 or email@example.com.