Are you looking for a part-time role that offers a collaborative culture and flexibility in an at-home office environment? Have you worked in positions within an HR department doing HR or Staffing administration? Curtis Food Recruiters specializes in 100% retained searches in food and retail recruiting and is looking to add an HRIS Assistant to our team.
This position will be mainly responsible for database maintenance (data entry, HRIS maintenance, HRIS updates, downloading resumes, etc…) as well as other HR support projects.
- Self-starter that feels comfortable working independently in a home office.
- Must have office clerical experience; ideal candidate would have experience supporting a recruiting / HR function.
- Proficient in using MS Office and various other computer programs (requires excellent typing skills). Experience with an ATS / CRM preferred.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, learning quickly.
- Part-time 15 – 20 hours a week (can be very flexible on days).
- Poised and professional with the ability to call candidates to update information.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Would like someone that enjoys a variety of tasks but is content spending the majority of time doing data entry and research.
- Must be able to commute to the Rogers, MN area a few times each month.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.