Our client, a growing fresh food manufacturer, has experienced tremendous success. They are adding a Plant Manager to contribute to the efficiency in this JIT fresh prepared foods company. There is no red tape here! This is a fast-paced, collaborative and highly entrepreneurial company!
To be considered for this rare opportunity, your strengths should include:
- 10+ years broad food manufacturing plant operations leadership experience.
- Focus on employee and food safety, improving operational efficiency, training and cost management.
- Advanced people management skills and the desire to be visible and involved on the floor.
- Experience in a USDA operation a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
Highly entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation (if not living in the Green Bay, WI area, must be open to company paid relocation). To be considered for this incredible opportunity, please submit your resume to Julie Curtis at [email protected].