We are looking for a QA Team Lead at a fast-growing artisan meat manufacturer in the Des Moines, IA area. With foods that are responsibly sourced and produced, they are experiencing tremendous growth and need to add talent to their Quality team. This company has a collaborative group of high integrity decision-makers!
Hard work, no red tape, fast pace, innovative, and highly entrepreneurial environment! This is a very visible role that will work alongside the senior leadership team. If you think this might be an opportunity for you, please review below and see if this fits your background and what you’re looking for in your next role.
Strengths should include:
- 7+ years of experience successfully leading a food manufacturing FSQA team including; development of an integrated quality management system, oversight from supplier qualification from production to distribution, execution of a strong document control system and working closely with plant operations.
- Must have extensive knowledge of HACCP / food safety plans, sanitation, plant auditing, quality systems, FDA, SQF (preferred) or BRC, and USDA.
- Excellent communications, project management and leadership skills.
- Highly entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in Food Science, Microbiology or related scientific field.
If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this unique and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to Lynn Ducharme at email@example.com