Our client is a fast-growing, compassionate food retailer in search of a Retail Store Operations Manager to oversee their 2 retail locations in Western Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will have a passion for store management, determination, Midwest work ethic and high integrity. They can offer you the unique opportunity to run the stores as your own, develop store leadership, and drive creative avenues for growth. This is a unique grocery retailer that believes in providing high quality and healthy foods in a boutique retail setting! This leader will lead their retail operations and be responsible for all merchandising, assortment, and pricing.
This role will require:
- 5 + years of grocery/retail leadership (Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Department Manager) experience.
- Experience with store financials and demonstrates comprehension of the Profit & Loss (P&L) Statement.
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing retail environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Must be reliable with the ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative with strong leadership skills.
To be considered for this incredible opportunity, please contact Lynn Ducharme at [email protected] or 763-392-3981.