This role can be remote (must be within 1 hour of a major airport).
Our client, a trusted food ingredients company is seeking a remote sales director to join their growing team. This role will call directly on food manufacturers and support their commitment to high quality, clean label and sustainable products.
Working with our client will allow you to be part of an entrepreneurial organization that is selling to a wide variety of food processors. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small team, no red tape, great product, and great compensation.
To be part of this successful, passionate company in a quickly growing market, you will need:
- Demonstrated success in managing current accounts, or developing and closing direct sales to new accounts.
- Understanding long sales cycles and working with customers to replace existing products.
- 5+ years of sales experience in B2B sales environment calling on food companies; food ingredient sales a must.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and building highly engaged teams.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel no less than 40%.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Technical degree (food science, chemistry) a plus.
- Role will be remote (must be within 1 hour of a major airport – Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, etc…).
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity, please submit resume to Melissa Kern email@example.com or call 763-428-3888.