Are you a manufacturing leader who thrives on continually improving your organization and is committed to developing solid, long-term business relationships? Our client, a well-established natural food manufacturer, is searching for a Senior Director of Manufacturing to provide oversight and create efficiencies across multiple locations. This is a newly created role that will report directly to the President/CEO.
Looking for a collaborative leader that will engage their team, incorporate continuous improvement protocols and establish best practices company-wide.
Keys to success in this role:
- 10+ years progressive experience in food production providing operational / technical support.
- Passion for and experience in implementing new processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of SQF, Lean and OSHA.
- Proven success in creating strategies to reduce labor costs, scrap/shrink, and ensure a high-quality product.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and building highly engaged teams.
- Collaborative, but decisive; able to drive change and bring cross-functional groups together.
- Can operate comfortably in a “family-feel” type of environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, master’s a plus.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. Great growth potential! If you would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume to Melissa Kern firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-428-3888.