Our client, an established bakery products manufacturer, is looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join their team. We are looking for an analytical, collaborative, procurement professional to build strategic partnerships with food ingredient suppliers. Exceptional opportunity for an independent, self-starter to implement new processes, improve cost of goods and lay the foundation for growth!
This position will have significant impact creating strategic vendor partnerships, cost reduction initiatives, and sourcing raw materials. This role reports directly to the VP of Supply Chain and will be responsible for 1 direct report and working cross-functionally to drive and improve processes.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 7 -10 years’ experience in commodity purchasing, forecasting and inventory strategy.
- Experience developing processes and procedures to create efficiencies.
- Expertise with food ingredient sourcing, vendor negotiations, production planning, resolving issues, reduction of cost of goods, and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Production, IT and Finance.
- Knowledge in market analysis and monitoring of commodities to determine optimal timing for purchase.
- High sense of urgency, transparency and good problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This is a rare opportunity with an excellent, strong organization. This is a high visibility role that offers career progression, and excellent benefits, relocation and compensation package. Please contact Julie Curtis at 763-428-1888 or [email protected].