Would you love the opportunity to work for a top fresh food manufacturing company with an entrepreneurial environment? This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of a start-up plant within a larger growing organization; mentor a team, shape the culture and deliver exceptional value. Our client is a global, forward thinking fresh food manufacturer that will give you support and offer you the potential to grow your career.
This multi-faceted role will report directly to the Director of Operations and be responsible for production planning, inventory management and order fulfillment on site to ensure they maximize business efficiencies across the Supply Chain.
The ideal person will have:
- 7+ years of experience with raw materials planning, forecasting and inventory strategy.
- An abundance of energy with a high sense of urgency.
- Expertise around mentorship of a small team.
- Entrepreneurial person that can work in an evolving, growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations, business or related field.
Great benefits and compensation package! To discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Melissa Kern at 763-428-3888 or [email protected].