Incredible opportunity to build a fresh food program from the ground up. Our client is looking for a VP to develop and execute their fresh food and beverage programs across their entire convenience store operation.
You will be developing convenient, on-the-go, fresh food options for a large, profitable, growing retailer.
Some qualifications include:
- A strong background in developing C-store and QSR food programs.
- Proven experience developing executable programs that drive traffic, sales and margin.
- Strong category management, vendor negotiation, and pricing background.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and foster relationships across the organization.
- Experience in Convenience / C-store, Grocery or QSR.
Strong analytical skills, data analytics and margin management experience.
Excellent compensation package; base, bonus, LTIP and retirement program. If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at [email protected].
Key Words: Foodservice, HMR; Perishable, Fresh, Prepared Foods; Food Service; Deli; Fresh Food; Convenience Food; C-store, VP, Merchandising, Marketing, Category Management, Made to Order, Away From Home