This position is a work from home opportunity, and candidates must be located within 1 hour of a major airport. Ingredients experience is required.
Do you want to be part of an organization that is truly doing good in the world? Our client, an organic ingredients importer and distributor is looking for a Vice President of Sales to build a sales strategy and grow strong relationships with their customers in the food industry.
Supporting their commitment to quality, sustainability and environmental stewardship is the critical mission of this role. You will be a key player developing the strategy and building your sales team. Be part of a small leadership team, no red tape, and tremendous opportunity for growth!
Ideal person for this inspiring, mission driven company will need:
- Proven success in developing and executing sales strategy in the natural / organic food channel.
- Strong track record of managing sales and key customer relationships within food manufacturing (grocery retail or food service a plus).
- 7+ years of sales experience in B2B sales environment calling on food companies; food ingredient sales a must.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and building highly engaged teams.
- Ability to travel to customers and trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
To discuss this rare and exciting opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 763-428-3888.