Do you want to be part of a small leadership team, with no red tape, and tremendous opportunity for growth? Our client, an organic ingredients importer and distributor is looking for a Vice President of Sales to build a sales strategy and grow strong relationships with their customers in the food industry. This role will work collaboratively developing the strategy with the CEO, a talented and highly respected leader.
Supporting their commitment to quality, sustainability and environmental stewardship is the critical mission of this role. You will be a key player developing the strategy and building your sales team. This is an opportunity to be part of an organization that is truly doing good in the world!
Ideal person for this inspiring, mission driven company will need:
- 7+ years of sales experience in B2B sales environment calling on food companies; food ingredient sales a plus.
- Experience building and growing a engaging sales team.
- Strong track record of managing sales and key customer relationships within food manufacturing.
- Ability to travel to customers and trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
To discuss this rare and exciting opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 763-428-3888.