Our client, a growing frozen food manufacturer, is looking for a VP of Sales & Marketing – Foodservice. This role will be on-site and part of the senior leadership team with oversight of a 20-person sales and marketing team. The bulk of their sales is to foodservice distributors and national chain accounts. Responsible for setting the overall sales and marketing strategy and developing high-performing teams. Develop the annual sales plan and budget, identify new business targets and strategies, and create high-level customer relationships and contracts.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished sales & marketing professional with experience working in a consumer-driven business, and a strong customer communication focus. This is a great opportunity to work for an organization that will value your input and ability to implement change.
Some qualifications include:
· 15+ or more years of experience in food sales to the foodservice channel. With a track record of superior sales growth.
· Strong track record of sales strategy development, forecasting, planning, budgeting, improving gross margin, and building trust and relationships with customers.
· Strong understanding of the fundamentals and finances of the business.
· Develop strong cross-functional relationships across the organization.
· Strategic thinker, innovative and entrepreneurial.
· Build, coach, and mentor high-performance work teams.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Excellent benefits and compensation package. If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this exciting opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at [email protected].