Our client, a global leader in fresh and prepared foods is looking for a Sr. Planning Manager who shares their passion for food and thrives in a fast-paced environment!
We are searching for a highly skilled Sr. Planning Manager, to ensure that the scheduling process is best in class for this very forward-thinking company. This person will need to be highly collaborative and work with all facets of the business. Role is responsible for leadinga team of two and planning activities related to production and raw materials in an environment where the production requirements can change very quickly.
Some qualifications include:
- 5-7 years food manufacturing experience.
- Must be a self-starter with a high sense of urgency.
- Experienced using ERP systems.
- Experience with short shelf-life food products with multi-component fresh or frozen food manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Industry-leading benefits and great compensation come with this opportunity. To be considered, please send your resume to Melissa Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org