We are in search of an innovative, enthusiastic, and skilled Baker to develop artisanal products for a fresh and prepared foods global leader! This person will be highly collaborative with a can-do attitude and a desire to learn new things. You will have the chance to combine your creative ideas, technical expertise, and commercial awareness to deliver new product lines into the category.
Key player in improving current product offerings, developing new products, and creating clear plans to execute successful launches. You will also work closely with the commercial team to align sales and customer strategies with the plant, ensuring new product offerings are commercially viable and deliverable at manufacturing scale.
Keys to success in this role:
- Minimum of 5+ years commercial baking experience. Experience working with Artisan or added-value breads a plus.
- Must understand the bakery manufacturing processes (manual and automated) to drive innovation from bench to scale.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for food; staying current on growing food trends and product innovations.
- Skill in balancing multiple priorities, customer assignments, product categories, and projects while consistently delivering against agreed milestones and deadlines.
- CIA, ABS or equivalent Baking qualifications (Certified Baker/Master Baker) is a plus.
Excellent compensation package and great growth potential! If you would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume to Melissa Kern at or call 763-428-3888.
KW's: Artisanal Baker, Concept Baker, Process Baker, Commercial Baker, Manufacturing Process Baker