Are you an operations leader who thrives on continually improving your organization and is committed to developing a solid operations teams? Our client, a well-established food manufacturer, is searching for a Director of Operations to provide oversight and create operational efficiencies across multiple Midwest locations. This is a high visibility role that will report directly to the Vice President.
This person will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations for multiple natural processing plants. Looking for a collaborative leader that will engage their team, incorporate continuous improvement protocols, and establish best practices.
Keys to success in this role:
- 7+ years progressive experience in food and/or agriculture production.
- Passion for and experience in implementing new processes and procedures.
- Safety-first mindset and experience with OSHA.
- Knowledge of QA systems and Lean principles.
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and building highly engaged teams.
- Collaborative, but decisive; able to drive change and bring cross-functional groups together.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, master’s a plus.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. Great growth potential! If you would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume to Lynn Ducharme at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-392-3981.