Are you truly passionate about leading, coaching, and training your sales team? Our client, a privately owned foodservice distributor is looking for a dynamic sales leader who prioritizes people, culture and customers. This role will report to a communicative, engaging and thoughtful SVP of Sales & Procurement. This is an organization that will value your input and give you the ability to implement change!
Primary focus will be on building the sales division, assisting in creating a successful sales strategy, improving gross margin, working with existing clients, and identifying opportunities to expand and develop new client relationships. Ideal candidate will be a Director of Sales with experience leading a team of foodservice sales professionals, working cross-functionally with procurement, finance and operations. Great growth potential! Opportunity to work in a hybrid remote work environment, driving to office part of the week and traveling to customer locations.
Some qualifications include:
- Must have 10+ years of proven sales management success in food sales to foodservice, restaurants and QSR with a track record of superior sales growth.
- Understands how to create an employer of choice organization.
- Evidence of developing and leading a sales team, refining processes, and getting results.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships across the organization.
- Must have financial acumen, strong training skills and ability to stay on top of marketplace trends.
- Experience calling on foodservice preferred, selling meat / protein products a plus.
- BS in Business or a related field required.
- Must be able to drive to the office a minimum of two days per week and travel to customer locations.
Excellent compensation package including, bonus program and relocation package. If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at (763) 428-1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: sales, business development, national account management, foodservice, restaurant, meat, center of plate.