This position is a work-from-home opportunity; candidates must be able to commute to the Rogers, MN area a few times each month.
Are you looking for an administrative role that offers a collaborative culture and flexibility in an at-home office environment? Curtis Food Recruiters is a Minneapolis-based, retained executive search firm specializing in the food and beverage industry. We are looking to add a Data Entry / HR Assistant to our team!
This position will be mainly responsible for database maintenance (timely data entry, updates, data clean-up, etc…) as well as other recruiting support including, references checks, job postings, candidate outreach, scheduling, research and other projects.
- Self-starter that feels comfortable working independently in a home office.
- Must be poised and professional with the ability to reach out to potential candidates through phone, email, etc…
- Proficient in using MS Office and various other computer programs (requires excellent typing skills).
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to shift gears quickly as priorities change.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple tasks while efficiently managing workload.
- Team player who loves to bring new ideas to the table and find ways to improve processes.
- Would like someone that enjoys a variety of tasks but is content spending the majority of time doing data entry and research.
- Must be able to commute to the Rogers, MN area a few times each month.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Keywords: CRM Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator, HR Database Coordinator, Recruiting Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Research