Our client is a leading high-end, multi-channel food manufacturer with best-in-class products and brands. In preparation for a retirement, they are seeking a strategic, progressive CFO to lead transformation across both finance and IT and prepare the company for their impending growth.
The CFO will be responsible for developing the long-term financial vision and strategy, leading system and process improvements and supporting growth in all areas of the company. This leadership team has a collaborative, high-integrity, progressive style, with strong family values. Excellent opportunity to be a part of tremendous growth!
Some qualifications include:
- Strong executive level leadership skills in operations, sales, merchandising or finance (preferably in a multi-channel food manufacturing and distribution environment) with proven success in capital raising, improving systems, and leading change. 15+ years
- Proven track record of exceeding profit and growth objectives.
- Ability to think strategically and create a vision for growth; experience developing strategic plans.
- Solid financial acumen (P&L, costing, pricing, margin management).
- M&A experience preferred.
- IT Management and systems optimization required.
- Track record of supporting growth throughout the organization.
- Experience participating in a highly engaged senior team. Possess inspirational leadership, experience motivating teams and working collaboratively.
- A reputation for open communication and inclusiveness.
- Ability to coach, mentor and lead individuals and teams from both a financial as well as professional standpoint.
- Collaborative, but decisive.
- Can operate comfortably in a family-owned environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, master’s a plus.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. Great growth potential! If you would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please contact Lynn Ducharme at: email@example.com