Are you a collaborative leader that can navigate the complexities of a challenging, but equally rewarding food processing environment? Our client, a privately-owned high-end, multi-channel food manufacturer with best-in-class products is looking for a COO to elevate their operation. This role will report to a straightforward, and caring CEO and will be responsible for leading change and growth.
We are looking for a collaborative, credible COO with operational acumen who can develop the strategy and work alongside the team and customers. For the right person, this is an opportunity to shape the vision, culture, and direction of this well-established, growing, and successful organization!
Keys to success in this role:
- Ability to drive strategic change and continuous improvement within an organization; passion for implementing new processes and procedures.
- Proven efficiencies in plant supply chain in a food manufacturing environment. Multi-site experience a plus.
- Experience in FDA/USDA environment a plus. 15 + years; Meat industry preferred.
- Must be comfortable presenting to customers, vendors, and trade associations.
- Effective coaching, team building and training skills.
- Highly collaborative, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude: can operate comfortably in a family-owned environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, car allowance and relocation package. If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please contact Melissa Kern at email@example.com.