Are you a safety leader who thrives on continually improving your organization and is committed to developing solid, long-term business relationships? Our client, a well-established, vertically integrated agriculture and food manufacturer, is adding a newly created role, Director of Safety, to their leadership team! This candidate will create and implement the safety strategy at both a corporate and field level.
This person will be responsible for overseeing safety culture, EHS, and training across the businesses’ farms and processing facilities. Looking for a collaborative leader that will engage the entire organization and establish best practices.
Keys to success in this role:
• 7+ years progressive experience in manufacturing/construction (ideally, food and agriculture).
• Passion for and experience in implementing new processes and procedures.
• Safety-first mindset and experience with OSHA.
• Experience coaching, mentoring, and building highly engaged teams.
• Collaborative, but decisive; able to drive change and bring cross-functional groups together.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, master’s a plus.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. Great growth potential! If you would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please submit resume to Lynn Ducharme at: email@example.com or call 763-392-3981.