Our client, a global leader in fresh and prepared foods is looking for a Senior Developmental Chef who has an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for blue sky development and trends! This is a unique opportunity to bring innovative, fresh products to market, work with industry-leading clients and join a solid organization!
- 7+ years of culinary experience in research and development or product development, including experience as a corporate or executive chef.
- Strong culinary background, from high end-restaurants, ideally has direct R&D experience but not essential.
- Excellent awareness of relevant food trends, uses all mediums to generate ideas, and has ability to funnel, prioritize, and demonstrate culinary knowledge through panels, menu ideas, and brainstorming.
- Experience working with short shelf-life / fresh food is ideal.
- Strong academic credentials, Culinary Institute of America graduate or equivalent.
Industry-leading benefits and great compensation come with this opportunity. To be considered, please send your resume to Melissa Kern at [email protected].