INGREDIENT SALES EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. This role is remote (must be within 1 hour of a major airport).
Our client, a trusted food ingredients company is seeking a remote Ingredient Sales Director to join their growing team. This role will manage the sales team and call directly on food manufacturers, supporting their commitment to high-quality products.
Working with our client will allow you to play a key role in this entrepreneurial organization that is selling to a wide variety of food processors.
To be part of this successful, passionate company in a quickly growing market, you will need:
- Demonstrated success in managing a sales team, as well as developing and closing direct sales to new accounts.
- Understanding long sales cycles and working with customers to replace existing products.
- 5+ years of sales experience in B2B sales environment calling on food companies; food ingredient sales a must.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel no less than 40%.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Technical degree (food science, chemistry) a plus.
- Role will be remote (must be within 1 hour of a major airport - Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, etc...).
Great opportunity to be part of a small team - no red tape, great product, and great compensation! To be considered, please send your resume to Lynn Ducharme at [email protected]