Are you a decisive leader that can navigate the complexities of a uniquely challenging, but equally rewarding food processing environment? Our client, a U.S. based privately-owned processor has the resources needed to grow this dynamic, family-oriented company. Track record of sales growth, capital investment and financial stability.
We are looking for a collaborative and credible leader with strong financial and operational acumen to develop the strategy and drive change company-wide. For the right person, this is a tremendous opportunity to lead in a highly collaborative environment and shape the long-term vision, culture and direction of this well-established and successful organization.
Some qualifications include:
- Strong executive-level leadership skills responsible for manufacturing operations, supply chain, sales, marketing and innovation. Proven success in growing sales and profitability (in an FDA/USDA manufacturing environment). 15+ years.
- Ability to think strategically and create a vision for growth; experience developing strategic plans.
- Proven experience driving strategic change and continuous improvement within an organization; passion for implementing new processes and procedures.
- Strong understanding of international supply chain and related issues.
- Solid financial acumen (P&L, costing, pricing, margin management).
- Inspirational leader with experience motivating teams and shaping the culture; reputation for open communication and inclusiveness.
- Take charge personality that can lift people up, but also have the hard conversations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s preferred.
Our client is based outside of Tampa, FL, a great community with a moderate cost of living, a warm climate and located close to a major airport, ocean and other attractions. Down-to-earth culture that supports diversity with a family focus. Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, car allowance and relocation package.
If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at [email protected].