We are seeking a seasoned professional who thrives on
incorporating leading-edge solutions that will transform grocery
retail operations. Our client, a well-established, family-owned
grocery retailer, needs an inspiring Director of Labor Operations
to drive change and create workforce efficiencies!
This is a great opportunity to utilize analytics to develop
store strategy, and lead process improvements to impact growth
for this $2B mission-driven company. The ideal candidate will be
highly entrepreneurial with a passion for retail and driving
change. This role will have tremendous autonomy and will make a
significant impact on the business!
Some qualifications include:
· 10+ years in fast-paced, results-oriented, high-visibility
environments; ideally 4+ years leading operational efficiencies
in a retail setting.
· Experience developing, planning, and implementing new processes
to drive strategic labor initiatives in consumer-facing
industries; innovative and entrepreneurial.
· Must be data and metrics-driven with a collaborative mindset
and strong analytical ability.
· Proven ability to implement process improvements, incorporating
efficiency / Lean principles, retention, and workforce management
· Respond to retail operations marketplace trends utilizing
insights and analytics.
· Onsite with additional travel to store locations.
Excellent compensation, bonus, benefits, and relocation package!
If you are interested in discussing this rare and highly
rewarding opportunity, please contact Ashley Jackson
at [email protected]