We are seeking a detail-oriented, innovative, results-oriented,
and driven Financial Reporting Analyst. In this role, you will
collaborate with senior leadership in a privately held food
manufacturing organization. You will work within a dynamic team
providing recommendations and solutions directly to Senior
Leadership to support revenue optimization.
This organization offers a friendly work environment, and people
that like who they work for and what they do! High visibility
role that offers excellent compensation, and benefits package!
The Financial Reporting Analyst will serve as a critical member
of the growing FP&A team to elevate ongoing operations from a
financial perspective, deliver strategic thought partnerships to
the company’s most senior leaders, and build out an FP&A team
that can support significant growth.
Some qualifications include:
* Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and
develop a trusting relationship with cross-functional teams.
* Strong leadership and management acumen.
* Experience digging deep into the financials to find areas of
improvement across operations, sales, and procurement. Provide
concise reporting and clear written and verbal recommendations to
help teams understand and solve problems.
* Must have a strong knowledge of P&L / financial statements.
* Experience in Excel, Sage X3 ER, PowerBI, or Adaptive is a
* Minimum of 3-5 years working in Analysis and Accounting
* Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Finance, and Management
If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this
opportunity, please contact MacKenzie McVay at