We are in search of a detail-oriented QA Manager with experience
at the plant level, or working with co-manufacturers, for a great
opportunity with Simply Good Foods!
The Quality Assurance Manager – Coman is responsible for managing
food safety and quality at the corporate level by building strong
relationships and accountabilities for our contract manufacturing
partners and their suppliers.
Some qualifications include:
* BS/BA degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology, or
equivalent science field, required.
* Experience in CPG food manufacturing. Healthier foods such as
protein bars, powder, or aseptic beverages is a plus.
* Minimum 6 years working in a food manufacturing or related
* PCQI GFSI (SQF/BRC/ISO, etc.) certification is preferred.
* Experience performing food safety/quality audits, process
control verification, validation, and documentation.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to co-manufacturers and
* Willingness to work a hybrid schedule (Tuesday – Thursday in
office) in either El Segundo, CA or Denver, CO.
Competitive salary and bonus. If you or someone you know would be
interested in discussing this unique and rewarding opportunity,
please submit your resume to Eli Jones at [email protected]