Our client a privately-held, high-end Mexican food manufacturer
with a highly collaborative environment is looking for a strong
Operations leader to oversee their multi-facility productions. If
you are looking for an opportunity to lead and manage the
operations management function of an up-and-coming organization,
this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Reporting directly into family ownership, this person will be a
key member of the senior leadership team, with opportunities to
regularly interact with the board. Responsible for long-term
operations strategy, building processes and capabilities,
operational improvements and team development. Great opportunity
for someone looking to make immediate impact with a company that
will value and appreciate your contributions!
Some qualifications include:
* 5+ years broad food manufacturing plant operations leadership
* Proven experience driving strategic change and continuous
improvement within an organization; experience implementing new
processes and system improvements.
* Experience developing and managing KPI’s.
* Understanding of FDA environment is required/ USDA is a plus.
* Analytical, high energy problem solver with high sense of
urgency and a focus on execution.
* Strong leadership, coaching and team-building skills and the
desire to be visible and involved on the floor.
* Bachelors degree preferred.
Excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation. If you or
someone you know would be interested in discussing this
opportunity, please contact Lynn Ducharme at [email protected]