We are looking for a Head of Food Safety & Quality Assurance at a thriving manufacturer of prepared foods. Our client is experiencing tremendous growth and needs to add talented leadership to their executive team. This is a great opportunity to join an established brand with a group of collaborative, high-integrity leaders!
This role will be an integral part of the senior leadership team, and will be part of both strategy development and execution on exponential growth goals for the business. If you think this might be an opportunity for you, please review below and see if this fits your background and what you’re looking for in your next role.
Strengths should include:
- A history of success with leading a food manufacturing FSQA team including; development of an integrated quality management system, oversight from supplier qualification through production to distribution, execute a strong document control system, and work closely with plant operations.
- Must have extensive knowledge of HACCP / Food Safety Plans, sanitation, plant auditing, quality systems, FDA, SQF or BRC, and USDA.
- Multi-site experience preferred.
- Excellent communications, project management and leadership skills.
- Highly collaborative, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in Food Science, Microbiology or related scientific field.
- 15+ years of experience.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Melissa Kern at email@example.com or (763) 428-3888.