Are you a high integrity Sales Manager who places value on people and relationships? Our client, a leader in cheese and dairy ingredients has a rare opportunity to join their supportive team. This person will be responsible for developing and building relationships with existing customers while managing new business development. The ideal candidate will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and be willing to learn many facets of the business.
Supporting their commitment to quality, sustainability and environmental stewardship is the critical mission in this role. You will be a key player in developing the strategy and play an important part of the leadership team. This position reports to the CEO, a well-liked leader who empowers his team to greatness!
Ideal person will need:
- Strong track record of managing sales and building customer relationships.
- Ability to act as a strong representative of the company with high integrity and excellence.
- Commodity pricing, contract negotiations a must.
- Self-starter with proven success working cross-functionally with production, quality and working with people at all levels of the organization.
- 5+ years’ experience working in the food industry; dairy industry experience is highly desired.
- Ability to travel to customers and tradeshows.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
To discuss this rare and exciting opportunity, please contact Melissa Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org or (763) 428-3888.