Our client is a leading food manufacturer and packer of
agricultural products sold into retail, foodservice, and
industrial channels. With products grown and packed in the United
States, the business’s success stems from its combination of
quality and customer service. The company’s values of integrity
and work ethic have been passed through generations of family
ownership, leading to continued growth and long-term stability.
Reporting directly to the President, the Multi-Site Plant
Director will align operational strategies with the vision and
strategy of the company. Primary responsibilities focus on
executing the owners’ operational vision for the company, driving
alignment, ensuring the implementation and adoption of
progressive operating practices.
Keys to success in this role will include:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Agricultural, Food Science,
Business, or related field.
• Ability to live in or relocate within commuting distance of
• Willingness to travel to plant sites (CA and NC), company
headquarters (TN), and suppliers as needed.
• Experience in the Food Industry, experience in wet pack and
seasonal packing facilities a plus.
• Demonstrated negotiation and contracting experience.
• Demonstrated ability to provide high-level customer focus and
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft
Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience leading teams and building and maintaining strong,
• Proven efficiencies in plant supply chain in food manufacturing
environment. Multi-site experience is a plus.
• Effective coaching, team building and training skills.
• Track record of successfully meeting or exceeding
organizational targets, achieving ambitious goals, and driving
This is a highly visible and rewarding role that offers excellent
compensation, and benefits. Please contact Amanda Oelkers at
Curtis Food Recruiters at [email protected]
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a
pre-employment (post-offer) background check.