Our client is seeking an innovative Assistant Production Manager
– Nights with strong operations experience to lead a production
team in a manufacturing setting. Reporting to the Production
Manager, this role will be responsible for developing, training,
and leading teams to meet and exceed production and quality
targets. The Assistant Production Manager will also be
responsible for managing team conflicts and providing performance
* Assist in the development of employee training, coaching, and
* Collaborate with supervisors on continuous improvement
strategies to achieve the highest level of efficiency and
* Oversee and maintain a clean, sanitary work environment
following FSQ & USDA guidelines.
* Work with FSQ Manager to ensure proper execution of SOPs and
GMPs that include but are not limited to meat temperature
finished product net weight check, metal detection validation &
* Identify and implement customer orders and truckload
requirements into the workflow.
* Maintain familiarity with pre- and post-operation processes.
* Must be able to work 2nd shift scheduled hours Monday – Friday.
* Must be able to lift 50lbs and be able to stand for extended
periods of time.
If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this
rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please contact Eli Jones
at [email protected]