Our client a privately-held, high-end Mexican food manufacturer with a highly collaborative environment is looking for a strong Operations leader to oversee their multi-facility productions. If you are looking for an opportunity to lead and manage the operations management function of an up-and-coming organization, this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Reporting directly into family ownership, this person will be a key member of the senior leadership team, with opportunities to regularly interact with the board. Responsible for long-term operations strategy, building processes and capabilities, operational improvements and team development. Great opportunity for someone looking to make immediate impact with a company that will value and appreciate your contributions!
Some qualifications include:
- 5+ years broad food manufacturing plant operations leadership experience.
- Proven experience driving strategic change and continuous improvement within an organization; experience implementing new processes and system improvements.
- Experience developing and managing KPI’s.
- Understanding of FDA environment is required/ USDA is a plus.
- Analytical, high energy problem solver with high sense of urgency and a focus on execution.
- Strong leadership, coaching and team-building skills and the desire to be visible and involved on the floor.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation. If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Lynn Ducharme at [email protected]