Our client, a family-owned food manufacturer, is experiencing tremendous growth! We are searching for a strong Plant Manager who can guide a team of hard-working and loyal individuals, with a focus on streamlining processes and improving efficiencies.
The company continues to grow and is in need of someone that can grow with them! Senior leadership team removes obstacles and is open to new ideas for improvement. If you are a highly engaged individual who likes the hands-on aspects of managing a food production plant and coaching a team, this is a wonderful opportunity!
To be considered for this opportunity, your strengths should include:
- 10+ years broad food manufacturing plant operations leadership experience.
- Extensive experience in food manufacturing processes and efficiencies.
- Focus on employee and food safety, change management, operational improvements, technology, training and cost management.
- Must have experience with an ERP system; Oracle NetSuite is a plus.
- Strong leadership, coaching and team-building skills and the desire to be visible and involved on the floor.
- Must have intellectual curiosity, financial acumen and strong leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
Family-owned, financially stable company that is re-investing in the business. Highly entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. Excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation. To be considered for this incredible opportunity, please submit your resume to [email protected]