We are looking for an engaging CEO who is passionate about organic, fair trade, and fully sustainable products. Work with global farmers and suppliers who are growing the best products on earth! For the right person, this is a tremendous opportunity to lead in a highly collaborative environment and shape the long-term vision, culture and direction of this well-established and successful organization.
Some qualifications include:
- Strong executive level leadership skills in operations, sales, merchandising with proven success in growing sales, and leading change. 15+ years.
- Proven track record of exceeding profit and sales objectives.
- Ability to think strategically and create a vision for growth; experience developing strategic plans.
- Solid financial acumen (P&L, costing, pricing, margin management).
- Inspirational leadership; experience motivating teams and shaping the culture.
- A reputation for open communication and inclusiveness.
- Ability to coach, mentor and lead individuals and teams from both a financial as well as professional standpoint.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, master’s a plus.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. If you are interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please contact Melissa Kern at [email protected] or 763-428-3888.