Looking for an engaging leader with significant experience in foodservice or retail grocery distribution. The COO will be responsible for developing the long-term vision and strategy, managing the P&L, leading change, communication and growth in all areas of the company. For the right person, this is an opportunity to run your own show and shape the vision, culture and direction of this well-established and successful organization.
Some qualifications include:
- Strong executive level leadership skills in operations, sales, merchandising or finance (preferably in a foodservice or retail grocery distribution environment) with proven success in growing sales, improving operational efficiencies, and leading change. 15+ years
- Proven track record of exceeding profit and sales objectives.
- Ability to think strategically and create a vision for growth; experience developing strategic plans.
- Solid financial acumen (P&L, costing, pricing, margin management).
- Experience building a highly engaged senior team. Possess inspirational leadership, experience motivating teams and shaping the culture
- A reputation for open communication and inclusiveness.
- Ability to coach, mentor and lead individuals and teams from both a financial as well as professional standpoint.
- Collaborative, but decisive; able to drive change.
- Can operate comfortably in a family-owned environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, master’s a plus.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. Great growth potential! If you would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org.