Our client, Christensen Farms, is a MN-based family-owned livestock producer. We are searching for their next Director of Logistics & Transportation. A leader in food production, they are dedicated to innovation and collaboration and enjoy a comfortable, family-oriented environment.
Keys to success in this role:
- 10+ years progressively more responsible roles in transportation and logistics in a food or agriculture environment (preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in leading and growing teams, strategic and financial planning, establishing performance metrics and negotiating multi-year contracts.
- Must have significant experience transforming logistics functions, managing in-house and 3rd party fleets and overall reduction in costs.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with operations, marketing, and 3rd party transportation vendors.
- B.S. (preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Management), Master’s degree a plus.
- Able to travel 15-20%.
This is a highly visible role reporting to the VP of Supply Chain and Business Services. Excellent opportunity with a growing organization, offering exceptional compensation, benefits, and relocation package. Position is based in Sleepy Eye, Minnesota and allows for a hybrid work environment of remote and on-site. To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at 763-428-1888 or [email protected].
Apply Now - Julie