Are you looking to work with a group of people that supports you, are true thought leaders and truly enjoy their jobs? Do you want to work for a retained search firm that has built true partnerships with our clients and candidates? Working with Curtis Food Recruiters will give you the resources, knowledge, and reputation to allow you to make big things happen in your career. While we all work hard, we have incredible work-life balance and a collaborative team that truly enjoys having fun together. The right person for this role will have an incredible work ethic, be resourceful and be able to develop relationships out of thin air. Curtis Food Recruiters specializes in retained recruitment for the food manufacturing and grocery retail and wholesale industries.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to support our clients and develop your own accounts. This person will source candidates, conduct candidate interviews, CRM / HRIS data entry, business development, marketing and research. Work in a casual and collaborative environment where your input is valued.
- Self-starter that is accountable and can work diligently in a home office.
- Professional level recruitment experience required; Food, CPG or retail industry recruitment experience a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, learning quickly.
- Successful at cold calling and generating new business.
- Strong sourcing and research skills. AIRS certification or similar a plus.
- Proficient in using MS Office and various other computer programs (requires excellent typing skills). Experience with an ATS / CRM preferred.
- Will be required to meet with the team twice a month in Rogers, MN or other locations in the West Metro.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to Marianne at email@example.com