Our client has experienced double digit growth over the last 3 years and is looking for a strategic Vice President of Sales to take them to the next level! This is a highly visible role that offers the chance to lead the development and execution of the sales strategy, and build a successful team driving business development into retail grocery, foodservice and alternative channels.
This person will report to a down-to-earth, dynamic CEO and will have the opportunity to build sales in a rapidly growing, stable company. Primary focus will be on setting the strategy for the sales function and driving change. As a key player on the leadership team you will have a direct impact on the growth of the company!
Some qualifications include:
- 15+ years of perishable food distribution business, with an emphasis in Produce.
- Proven track record of success in business development with superior sales growth, including developing and maintaining sales pipeline, closing sales and optimizing pricing / volume across multiple channels.
- Ability to dive into details with a hands-on leadership style, while simultaneously thinking from a strategic high level.
- Decisive, go-getter able to drive change.
- Maintains a reputation for honesty, integrity, reliability, and fairness.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales, or similar required, Master’s preferred.